WARRANTY AND RETURNS
Your satisfaction is our priority. Please review our warranty and returns policy below to ensure a smooth and seamless process should you need it.
How Long Does the Coverage Last?
The warranty period for each Product begins on the date of shipment to the customer. For Product sold to a KAATSU customer the standard warranty period is one (1) year, or otherwise stated, on the electronic components and six (6) months on the AirBands.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
KAATSU makes the following limited warranties during the warranty period: (a) the Products will function properly under normal use; (b) the Products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship; (c) the Products will conform to the published specifications; and (d) the Products will conform to any additional specifications agreed to in writing by the parties.
What Will KAATSU Do?
KAATSU will repair or replace any Product that does not meet the limited warranty. The decision to repair or replace the product is at KAATSU’s option. Repair or replacement is the customer’s sole remedy for Product that does not meet the limited warranty. If KAATSU is unable to repair or replace the Product, or if the limited warranty is found to have failed of its essential purpose, the customer’s exclusive remedy and KAATSU’s sole liability in contract, tort or otherwise is the payment by KAATSU of actual damages in an amount not to exceed the amount paid for the Product.
What Does the Warranty Not Cover?
This customer limited warranty statement states the sole liability of KAATSU arising out of the performance of the Products. KAATSU makes no other representations or warranties, express or implied, or arising from a course of performance, dealing, or trade with respect to the Products or any services furnished. KAATSU disclaims all implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The provisions of the foregoing limited warranty and warranty disclaimers are reflected in the Product prices. KAATSU may modify this warranty at any time; however, the modified warranty will only apply to Product purchased after the effective date of the modification. This limited warranty is void if the failure of a Product is caused by accident, abuse, unauthorized repair, modification or misapplication.
What Actions Will Void the Warranty?
- Pulling or tearing the B2 controllers from the AirBands or cradle.
- Using the B-series or C-series controllers in a traditional (wet) sauna.
- Dropping the B-series or C-series controllers in water or getting them wet. If water or rust is found inside the controller, it will void warranty.
- Dropping the B-series or C-series controller on a hard surface.
- Sitting down on or exercising with the inflated leg AirBands on hard surfaces. The excess pressure will pop and destroy the internal air bladders.
- Pushing the central red ON/OFF button on the B-series controller so hard that it breaks.
- Pulling the white connectors out of the B1 or C-Series AirBand.
- Dropping the C-series controller from a distance that cracks the LCD screen.
- Applying excessive pressure on the C-series LCD screen so it cannot be read or is cracked.
- Opening the B-series or C-series controller case.
- Attempting to repair the B-series or C-series controllers yourself.
- You are not the original purchaser or user of the controller or AirBands.
What is the Repair Procedure?
If a product fails during the warranty period, the customer should contact the Company for a return authorization. At that time the customer will be given the mail address as to where the product should be sent. In the event a product fails after the warranty period, the customer should contact the company and will then be given an estimate for the cost of the repair.