Light, portable, ruggedized, and easy to use while exercising, rehabilitating, and traveling.
THE THIRD GENERATION
Includes 4 pneumatic elastic bands (2 arm bands + 2 leg bands in S, M, L, or XL sizes) that can be untethered in the KAATSU Constant mode.
Can continue non-stop for up to 30 minutes with fully customizable pressures.
Medically prescribed usage by healthcare professionals is reimbursable with CPT codes.
Single-limb KAATSU can be performed (i.e., KAATSU on one limb for rehabilitation or improved balance).
1 year warranty included on KAATSU C3 controller.
6-month warranty on KAATSU Airbands.
- Military personnel including special forces.
- Physical and occupational therapists.
- Those who lead sedentary lifestyles.
- Olympic, professional, collegiate, high school, and club sports athletes.
- Amputees, quadriplegics, and paraplegics.
- Individuals with cerebral palsy, MS, carpal tunnel syndrome, or plantar fasciitis.
- Increases vascular elasticity.
- Naturally produces a robust hormonal and metabolite response.
- Improves circulation and muscle tone.
- Improves stamina and balance.
- Eliminates or minimizes muscle atrophy during rehabilitation or while bedridden.
- Can be used anywhere anytime.
- Unlike other BFR equipment, KAATSU does not occlude arterial blood flow which significantly increases its safety profile.
C3 + AIRBANDS KIT
Includes C3 controller in black or white, as well as arm AirBands and/or leg AirBands.