C3 (Device Only)
Please see: C4 Pre-Order
The KAATSU C3 is the third-generation KAATSU Cycle product that is ideal for individuals, coaches, trainers, chiropractors, physical therapists and caretakers with its patented Cycle and Constant Modes. The ruggedized and water-resistant equipment is extremely versatile and can be safely utilized anywhere anytime—including in the rain, snow, mud, dust, and sand—for recovery, rehabilitation, and performance purposes for people of all ages, conditions, and walks of life.
- Improved third-generation, handheld product
- Light, portable, and easy to use while exercising, rehabilitating, and traveling
- Ruggedized and water-resistant device
- 6 preset Cycle pressures and consecutive Cycle function up to 30 minutes
- Fully customizable Cycle and Constant pressures
- Medically prescribed use is reimbursable with different CPT codes
- Single-limb KAATSU can be done (i.e., KAATSU on one limb for purposes of rehab or improved balance)
- Available in black or white
- Financing available
- KAATSU C3 controller unit with belt clip and proprietary algorithms
- Quick Start Guide
- Charger with USB-C cable
- Black carrying case
- 2 connector tubes
- Single-limb plug to use one limb at a time
- Free access to the KAATSU 101 online educational course
The warranty period for each Product begins on the date of shipment to the customer. For Product sold to a KAATSU customer the standard warranty period is one (1) year, or otherwise stated, on the electronic components and six (6) months on the AirBands.
KAATSU makes the following limited warranties during the warranty period: (a) the Products will function properly under normal use; (b) the Products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship; (c) the Products will conform to the published specifications; and (d) the Products will conform to any additional specifications agreed to in writing by the parties.
Our returns policy expires 30 days after you receive your product and is subject to a 15% restocking fee. View our full Returns Policy here.